Saturday, November 28, 2009

Newborn Pic Preview!

Today was Deegan's first official photo shoot! He did pretty great for the most part. Deegan & Eric look great. Not sure if I would look any better had it been longer since I had him but oh well! Whitney did a fabulous job! To see them click here! I love them and cannot wait to see the rest! Thanks so much Whit!!!

7 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

They are so adorable! You look great you stop that! :)

Jill said...

Cute stuff! And Yes you look GREAT! I like the family picture!

Kevin and Jen said...

Great pics!!! Whitney did an amazing job and you guys all look so cute!! Deegan is too cute!!!!

Britanee Walker said...

they're all so cute!! i'm thinking he looks like eric, especially in these pictures.

Jesse and Mindi said...

Those pictures are so cute!! He is such a cutie pie!!!!

Melissa said...

Dang he gets cuter every time I see him! Love the pics!

Tarinelli said...

Those pics are so cute! Deegan is such a doll and you look hot. love the hair!